How To Automate Everything
Why are we running workshops?
We want to give back to the community when we can. This is our way of sharing our experience, learning's and philosophies with the local Melbourne IT community.
What will you learn?
What Automation is all about.
How to do everything in code.
How to assess your organisation's automation maturity and what to do about it.
When you have acquired the basic knowledge from this workshop, you will be able to:
• What Automation is all about.
• What Immutable Infrastructure is and how Packer is used.
• GIT Version Control.
• AWS AMI's (Amazon Machine Image).
• Hyper-V Virtual Machines.
• Configure VM's with Ansible.
• Provision a Jenkins Master instance using Docker.
Duration: 3 Days (Mon, Wed, Friday)
Time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
Food: BYO Lunch and Drinks
Max Participants: 20
Location: "The Village" 700 Bourke Street, Docklands
Dates: 21st, 23rd and 25th January 2019
Price: $25 (Donation to nominated charity)
These workshops are primarily aimed at:
• Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
• Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and
continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
◊ DevOps engineers
◊ Product owners
◊ Integration specialists
◊ Operations managers
◊ Incident and change managers
◊ System administrators
◊ Network administrators
◊ Business managers
◊ Automation architects
◊ Enterprise architects
Address: "The Village" 700 Bourke Street, Docklands
Parking: Please refer to the map below